Printable Glass Decoration Film with a Dusted Look for Easy Dry Application
PrintDusted Dryapply ASLAN DFL 200 self-adhesive glass decoration film with a dusted glass look is perfect for the long-term decoration of glass surfaces and for creating customized privacy screen solutions. Full-surface applications have the same high-class appearance as plotted, lettering, and printed designs.
The unique look means the film can also be printed with a mirror image and applied to the glass from the inside. The print keeps the colors from the other side visible through the film and adhesive, so the print is double-sided. It is ideally suited for digital printing using solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV-curing inks, and screen printing.
The unique ASLAN Dryapply technology guarantees a clean, fast, and easy dry application. Installers can remove bubbles with ease thanks to very fine air-release channels. The release channels facilitate a more manageable application to large sections.
• Dryapply technology: very fine air release channels for exceptionally quick and easy dry application without bubbles.
• Perfect combination of air release channels and adhesive prevents stress whitening and allows the film to be repositioned during application.
• Print is equally visible from both sides of the film.
• Application tape can be removed immediately after the application.
• Film is easy to remove, even after several years.
• Perfect for printing with solvent, eco-solvent, latex, UV-curing, and screen-printing inks.
• Suitable as plotter and printing film
• Long outdoor durability of 7 years
• Print visibility is as good from the back as from the printed front.
• Customized decoration of transparent indoor and outdoor surfaces
• Creates beautiful privacy screens and room partitioning solutions while allowing plenty of light to pass through.
• Short- and long-term applications on shop windows, glass doors, mirrors, partition walls, and more.
• Perfect for private and public areas such as offices, shops, seminar rooms, doctor’s surgeries, banks, hotels, restaurants, and airports.
Where Quality Meets Specialty
Benefits of ASLAN Dryapply technology, an ideal combination of adhesive, backing and structural characteristics: