White Polyester Digital Printing Film Made with 30% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
LoopPet Dryapply ASLAN DRL 19 is a self-adhesive digital printing film manufactured with 30% content of post-consumer recycled polyester (PET) made of shredded and cleaned plastics. Its white surface ensures high-quality printing with latex and UV-curable inks while not only being PVC-free but also being equipped with a solvent-free adhesive.
ASLAN Dryapply adhesive technology allows easy and dry, bubble-free application on flat surfaces, both indoors and outdoors. Furthermore, LoopPet ASLAN DRL 19 matches perfectly with the recycled PET laminate LoopLam ASLAN SRL 19 – a PVC-free, environmentally-friendlier, and forward-thinking combination of recycled plastics for more sustainable digital printing.
• PVC-free digital printing film
• contains 30% post-consumer recycled polyester (PCR PET)
• Ensures high-quality printing with latex and UV-curable inks.
• Proven ASLAN Dryapply adhesive technology for an easy, bubble-free application
• Solvent-free adhesive ensures an eco-friendly combination of film and adhesive.
• Classified according to Euroclass flame retardant standard DIN EN 13501-1
• High dimensional stability and no shrinkage
• Digital prints both indoors and outdoors on flat surfaces
• Forward-thinking and eco-friendlier use in the signage industry
• Eco-friendly digital printing film due to recycled PET content
• Optimal combination with the PVC free lamination film LoopLam ASLAN SRL 19
Where Quality Meets Specialty