Glass Decoration Film with Whiteboard Surface for Easy, Dry Mounting
EtchedBoard Dryapply ASLAN EBL 300 self-adhesive glass decoration film with a writable surface transforms any glass surface into a whiteboard. No specialty markers are needed as conventional whiteboard markers can be used to write on the film and dry-erased with a microfiber cloth. Writability and the film’s subtle sandblasted look create a unique 2-in-1 effect. Moreover, thanks to ASLAN Dryapply technology, the film can be easily dry-mounted and smooth without air bubbles. Add presentation areas to your office spaces and immediately start using all transparent surfaces as whiteboards.
• 2-in-1 solution: glass decoration film and whiteboard in one.
• Writing from whiteboard markers can be easily dry-erased using a microfiber cloth without leaving any shadows or ghosting.
• Dryapply technology: very fine air release channels for quick and easy bubble-free dry application.
• Perfect combination of air release channels and adhesive prevents stress whitening and allows the film to be repositioned during application.
• Application tape can be removed immediately after the application.
• Film is easy to remove, even after several years.
• Writing in unsuitable media (e.g., permanent marker) can be removed easily using alcohol-based cleaning products.
• Classified to Euroclass flame retardant standard DIN EN 13501-1
• Create decorative effects or privacy screens from transparent surfaces.
• Create dry-erase whiteboard surfaces.
• Writing can be changed daily in offices, seminar rooms, hospitals, schools, nurseries, POS displays, etc.
Where Quality Meets Specialty
Benefits of ASLAN Dryapply technology, an ideal combination of adhesive, backing and structural characteristics: