Flocked Self-Adhesive Decorative Film in 15 Different Colors
A 50-microns | 1.97 mils thick PET film with a flocked surface (approx. 400-450 microns | 15.7-17.7 mils) in a wide range of colors. The high-quality flock fibers are applied very densely, offering an impressive soft, velvety feel. CaressColour ASLAN CC 124 decorative film is, therefore, ideal as a textural feature on all smooth surfaces used in shop fitting, architecture, and exhibit stand design. Whether it covers entire surfaces, for plotter cut graphics and logos, or combined with other decorative films, the effect is visually stunning and sensual to the touch.
The film exhibits good lay-flat qualities thanks to the silicone liner, which is PE-coated on both sides. In addition, ASLAN’s water-based adhesive system is perfect for all interior applications. Removal from glass and metal surfaces leaves no residue when updating or replacement is required.
• Dense flocking for a luscious, velvety feel – made in Germany.
• High color fastness for long-lasting applications, plus color effects on both sides
• Clean removable without residues from, e.g., glass and metal, due to ASLAN‘s innovative, water-based adhesive system
• Very good plotting properties and easy to apply thanks to the high-quality silicone liner, PE-coated on both sides, and material thickness of 15.7-17.7 mil.
• Free of PVC and plasticizers
• Easy to clean, and flock fibers can be raised again.
• Available in 15 colors – 16 additional colors on request: MOQ 550 linear yards
• Material width of 54”
• Creation of plotter-cut graphics, logos, and lettering or full-surface designs on smooth, even surfaces.
• For creative and particularly high-quality luxury applications at the POS/POP, such as the design of hotel rooms, medical practices, hairdressers, perfumeries, etc.
• Decorative applications with exclusive effects include shop fitting and trade fair construction, room design, interior design, and more.
Where Quality Meets Specialty